Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chemistry Week Three

Week Three! I'm proud to say that I can wake up for school now without feeling grumpy! That's really quite an achievement!

This week in chemistry, we took a lot of notes from our books. From our notes, we had to learn quite a bit of vocabulary! Well, to checkout all the work I have been doing so far, check out my google docs page at http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AXKpEbJT57SfZGZwdDVtaDNfMWZudHpuNGRo&hl=en . Well, after all those notes, we had to take a test on unit conversions! whoopee! I did a horrible job on that. My unit conversions need a lot of work! Showing the work is so hard. I hope that I will get to understand it soon. Oh, we also got a new seating arrangement. Its such a coincidence, how all the guys are on once side and the girls on the other. Hmm, I won
der why the class is set that way.....

No comments:

Post a Comment