Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chemistry Week Four!

We're coming around to our FOURTH week of school! Chemistry has been a CRAZY class! We just recently learned a song about Unit Conversion. We also made a video of it, and it's somewhere on YouTube! Its a great song, but the lyrics hasn't really gotten stuck in my head. So, too bad for me, I did a horrible job on my IsaTest.

Well, this week we've been learning about the Periodic Table of Elements, and all the patterns and properties of it. We also got to organize the table in our own way, but it ended up looking almost exactly like the current Table we have right now! Amazing isn't it!?

Well, I'm glad this week's over! It's been a long week! Tomorrow, I'm going to meet four Olympic swimmers in this event called "Swim Champions", and do all sorts of cool stuff with them! I can't wait! It'll be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment