Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thermochemistry



Yet another annoying song to have stuck in my head: M, C, Delta T. M, C, Delta T. (my chem teacher goes further and says "Thats Calorimetry Yo!"). The great thing about having such a song stuck in your head is that you remember the thermochemistry formula, but the downfall is that it doesn't help in figuring out what M, C, and Delta T stands for. So, brain farts are devastating. You have this song stuck in your head with no meaning. Horray.

Anyways, we got to burn metal and I got to play with fire, so I'm good.

My brand new blue speedo turned purple after four days, so I just got a new one which arrived today. Note to ANYONE who reads this and is a swimmer: ALWAYS BUY SPEEDO ENDURANCE. Anything else is just plain useless. The fabric fades and wears out so quickly. That was a waste of some 30 bucks.

I am running for ASB Secretary. Wish me luck people, cause I think I'm gonna need it. I have a bet with my opponent, and it's that whoever loses owes the winner lunch. I don't wanna buy a Junior that, 'specially when I know I am SMARTER and more RESPONSIBLE and a BETTER SWIMMER than her. The downfall is, running for ASB requires me to make a speech and a slogan, something I'm horrible at. Suggestions anyone?

Meanwhile, I'm planning on all the classes I'll take for next year. I'm taking two weighted classes. Not too bad for Junior year ehh?

Tomorrow's my school's Winter Formal. No date :( But my buddies and I are, hopefully, going to have a blast. Of course, High School Time Trials first! Hope I beat _____________________.

No comments:

Post a Comment