Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Speedo Day


My turn to wear the speedo. The pic above sorta looks like what I wear, minus the body shape and horrible tan line.

I actually made this decision two weeks ago, and my speedo brief came friday. Yay me. Now i get to show off my horrible jammer tan. All my swim buddies say that my thighs are so white:
1. NASA can spot them
2. I still look like I'm wearing white jammers with a blue middle part
3. It's just plain scary...

It's a weird experience, my thighs just hang out and jiggle, and I'm so self conscious.

Winter Olympics this year anyone? For some reason, I'm not that into it this year... I suppose its the homework I just seem to keep getting everyday.

I saw Valentine's Day, and don't call me a loser, but I actually liked it. It's not a bad storyline, I mean, it made sense and all, and it tied together. Loved Anne Hatheway and her phone sex business. Even better when Queen Latifa tried it out. It was good, and 'cmon, give creds to Taylor Swift for acting like a dumb blonde. I loved it when she was talking about how her boyfriend called and she didn't see her boyfriend but only this big stuffed animal. Another favorite: "I stand behind you... metaphorically". Watch it to find out what it means!

I got to pie my chem teacher today. That was EPIC. Three of my buddies and I did it consecutively. Well worth my charitable $2. Man, a whole year plus more to go of chemistry with him, dang it felt good.

Well, back to chemistry, the main reason I'm writing blogs, we have a test on Friday. Isn't it getting boring, me ranting about how I don't know anything, me getting upset about how I have a test on Friday, me ranting about Chemistry? Well, I have BIG NEWS. I kinda get the stuff this time. We're doing stoichiometry. I still don't think its a legit name for this, and it doesn't seem like a real chemistry thing. Seriously, I thought my teacher made up the name, along with the millions of other songs. Anyways, sure, it's a bit complicated, making all those unit conversion stuff, but its the same throughout. The hard part is figuring what molecules to use and balancing the equations, something I bet i will not get. Trust me, anyone know about the chemical equation of..... nitrate? I'm once again

SCREWED

No comments:

Post a Comment