Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sexy Riley!


So, we had an epic spirit week this week. One day we dressed up like we went to BHS, and i wore a BHS tee shirt, and people were like "YOU WOULD" to me. Some people here think I'm a BHS lover because I swim there (thats where my swim team BAC trains).

In the BEST RALLY ever, we had the ACADEMY OF VILLAINS come and dance for us. They're an amazing dance crew, starred America's Best Dance Crew, and they're going to try out for America's Got Talent. They are really talented, made me want to dance, and their music choice is off the charts.

Then, at the rally, one of our seniors, RILEY, did this amazing stunt. It was during the Boys Varsity, and while someone had to do those freethrow shots, he stripped down to his SPEEDO and danced for a while. I <3 MILLS was written all over his body. It was hilarious, and he's definitely a hero. SEXY RILEY SEXY RILEY. We chanted that for a while. Just so you know, I think he distracted the BHS team, cause we ended up winning. MHS FTW!

Chem...
We did more of that Moles X Grams X whatever whatever stuff. Its taking me forever to get it in my head. Chemical equations ick me. We did this failure of a lab, cause the magnesium string didn't burn up and oxidize, so a bad lab. Oh well, not like I would have understood what was going on anyways. A fire is way too mesmerizing.

RILEY's MY HERO..... RILEY's MY HERO.....

No comments:

Post a Comment