Saturday, May 1, 2010

Field Trip!


View Olson Field Trip in a larger map

So this week, we had this field trip at the Mills Canyon Creek Park. We hiked all the way up there, which was pretty hard. Martinez Drive is really uphill. Then we arrived at the park, which was basically a trail. It was ridiculously long and had some tricky parts to it. Because of the recent rainstorms, it was pretty muddy. The trip wasn't too fun, because of the muddiness and all. Personally, there was nothing interesting in the park. I really didn't get to observe any serious chemistry there.
Man, the hike was so tiring that I didn't do so well in the swim meet against Burlingame High, but it was nice to see my club and swim in my home pool again.

Anyways, I have to elaborate more on my Field Trip. Again, I didn't see much chemistry. I took a lot of pictures of trees and stuff, which weren't too special. Here's a photo of me in the woods! WHOOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment