Friday, April 9, 2010

SPRING BREAK



Portland, Seattle, Vancouver ---> ROADTRIP.
It was pretty fun. Got to shop, got to see family, got to play. Perfect. It was a fast week, sadly, and I neither swam nor slept in. Bummer. But fun. Lotsa food. So much food in fact that I now have a "muffin top" when I wear my speedo. Gross. Not a serious one, but noticeable from where I stand! But reality is, no swimming, no burning, FAT.

Well, this Chemistry Review Packet has been a killer. So much that I forgot. Well, STAR TESTING continues next week, not a lot of fun ehh?

Finished Breaking Dawn today. Best out of the four books. Finally, a good insight on being a vampire and what not. Too much sex though, but ehh, at least they waited till marriage? Anyways, interesting book. The dialogue at the end between them and the Volturi was epic. Loved it. Good series in terms of the plot, but I think a rather sucky book to read. Like the TIME magazine, I suggest you skim it, but read the really good parts. You'll know where they are.

Hey, also got to read a bit of Green Lantern comics at my cousin's house. He has a great collection. I love Green Lantern though I don't know much about it. Cool though, and pretty gory but epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment