Friday, January 29, 2010

Test Week

Oh dear, test week.



So first of all: this packet makes no sense. Fill in the blanks, and equation here, equation there. Did i mention 'c-books'. Yes, i mean Composition Books. Radical name my Chemistry teacher uses. Anyways, this 'c-book' really helps cause I can write down anything I want, so basically, cheat notes? Well, with a million equations to do, it never really hurts. Especially when it comes to things like titration?

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING!
NOTHING IS MAKING SENSE.

Well, good news is, the test has been postponed. Meaning - ZONE CHAMPIONSHIPS. I am so ready for this

To the East, to the West.
Burlingame is the Best.
B E A T beat 'em, beat 'em
B U S T bust 'em, bust 'em
Beat 'em, Bust 'em
That's our custom
Come on team
Let's ReAdjust them!
Goooooo BURLINGAME!

- and I mean Burlingame the Swim Team, not the high school. I love Mills!

No comments:

Post a Comment