Friday, January 29, 2010

New Unit


Chemistry...

Finally, something I can understand. Chemical Reactions! Really, to me they're easy, and its been a breeze. Finish the pink packet? I'm done within a class period. No Joke.

I got a B+ on that test. Asian Fail? Well, luckily my parents don't look at my grade so often, cause my PreCal grade is going down, down, down, down, down. I got a D on the last test, B in the class right now. I GOTTA GET IT UP. But its so dang hard. Well, the stuff on the test I got wrong, I'm working on getting it right, so for the big test, I'll be ready.

WE WON! WE WON! We got First in our Division at the championships. I didn't do so hot, but I did drop some times. I got my first disqualification too. Bummer, cause my coach says I was swimming legally, just the official didn't see me. That dude couldn't even explain WHY I got disqualified! But hey, next year, we're gonna try and bring down PASA and DACA. Watch out, we're BAC!

No comments:

Post a Comment