Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Week Recap

Last week was amazing. 2 days of chemistry and then THANKSGIVING BREAK. It was much needed, I'm tired and seriously need a break.

No. Wait. ONE day of chemistry. I was on a field trip on Monday to the CASL Conference. I learned a lot, and I loved all the activities I did. I learned about confetti and my favorite speech was from Keith Hawkins. He was amazing, and he really taught me a lot while making the whole experience really fun.

Chem... We did chem bonds and stuff. It wasn't too bad, but I have a test next friday.

SOLO MEET! I did so great! I have almost all A times now, including my worst stroke Backstroke. Now, I just have to wait for the SSFAC Meet and bring down that 100 butterfly time I know I can bring down. I'm working hard on it! An A time is a time standard for swimmers, and you try to make them so you can become better and faster. A times are pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment